Monday, January 20, 2014

welcome to love from narnia

for the longest time, I have tried, failed, tried, failed, and tried again to blog consistently. All of those blogs were unsuccessful, and honestly, embarrassing. I am now challenging myself to blog as often as I can, but post things I actually like. follow me on my new journey, if you're interested....

behind the title:
I first saw The Chronicles of Narnia when I was seven years old. the story captivated me, and I soon read all of the books. Narnia has always seemed like such a magical place to me, and I've always wanted to find myself a Narnia.

who I am:
I live in the suburbs of Chicago, IL. I love to take pictures of everything, which I do with my Nikon Coolpix p520. my favorite subject in school has always been history, and I hope to one day major in either anthropology or archaeology. my birthday is New Years' Day and I love the colors green and gold (although never together).

please join me in this new blogging experience, and let me know what kind of posts you'd like to see, as well as any tips/ideas for blogging and writing.

No comments:

Post a Comment