Friday, January 24, 2014

january playlist

I typically just turn on pandora and listen to whatever, but lately I've been buying tons of new music to listen to. follow the jump to see some of my recent favorite artists:



1. bastille They recently released their new album in the states, titled All This Bad Blood, and I love it. It has all of their songs off of Bad Blood, plus some new ones, which are my favorites.


2. arctic monkeys they've also released a new album recently, titled AM. It's full of indie rock songs which are all fun to dance to.

to see who else I've been listening to and to hear my full playlist, click here.

let me know what your favorite songs for this month are in a comment!

                                                                                                                    xoxo, Giada

No comments:

Post a Comment